Border Security Force (BSF) invited application to the posts Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constables and Constables for the recruitment to the various staff as per the notification mentioned above. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before 7 July,2014.
There are a total of 317 posts in ASI & HC and 40 vacancies in constable for the recruitment in Border security Force. The announcement is being commencing the placement under the different departments and games.
Border Security Force Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Sub-Inspector (RM)||31|
|02.||Head Constables (RO)||269|
|03.||Head Constables (Fitter)||07|
- For ASI & HC: Border Security Force (BSF) had mentioned the age boundary of 18 years to 25 years to get qualified for the post. Eligible candidates can apply for this posts.
- For Constable: The obligation under the post for the age is being thoroughly announced to be from the boundary 18 years to 23 years as on the date of 1st August 2014.
- For ASI (RM): Applicant’s liabilities are bounded with the post with the educational qualification of matriculation with the 3 years diploma in the radio, TV Technology, electronics or telecommunication.
- For HC (RO): The necessity which is being desirable from the applicants for the post is the matriculation with the 2 years industrial training institute certificate that is required in the radio, TV or electronics.
- For HC (Fitter): Applicants for the post must have the educational qualification of matriculation and industrial training institute certificate in the engine fitter or diesel mechanic.
- For Constable: Candidate should must passed matriculation/10th from the recognized board/institute.
- Candidates are required to deposit Rs.50/-(Fifty only) as the application fee for the candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category.
- The demand draft will be made in the favour of “THE COMMANDANT 25 Bn BSF” payable at SBI.
- No fee will be required as the application fee for the SC/ST category candidate.
- Written Exam: The written examination will be conducted on 24 Aug,2014. Qualified entrance test candidates can be called for the next level.
- Personal Interview: The second set of selection procedure date is 22 Sep,2014.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- The eligible and desirous candidates can send their application form in the prescribed format duly completed in all respect addressed to
“The Commandant 25 Bn BSF,
chhawla camp, Post office najafgarh,
New Delhi pin-110071.
- Date of written examination: 24 Aug,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 7 July,2014
- Date of second phase selection procedure: 22 Sep,2014
- Website:Candidates can know more information about the recruitment and other recruitment from the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to download the format of application through www.bsf.nic.in Download Here