334 Havildar Education Posts in Indian Army Recruitment 2015 : Indian Army has recently issued a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Havildar posts in Science stream and Art stream. There are a great job vacancies for those candidates who are eager waiting for Defence job vacancies in Indian Army 2014-15. Visit it’s official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ to check the notification.
Indian Army invites applications from male candidates of Havildar Education in the Army Educational Corps in Science Stream and Arts Stream. Candidates are requested to contact nearest recruiting office/Zone given in Para 20 of this advertisement for date of Recruitment Rally. Candidate are required to apply from application form till last date 15.05.2015.
For this post selection will be made through Screening Test, Medical Fitness Test and written examination. Eligible & Interested candidates who want to apply for this post can apply Offline on prescribed Form before 15 May 2015. For more information about Indian Army Havildar Post like Education Qualification, How To Apply, Selection Procedure and important dates are mentioned below :
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
Indian Army 334 Havildar Education Posts Details:
Total Posts : 334
|01.||Havildar Education (Science Stream)||200|
|02.||Havildar Education (Arts Stream)||134|
- 20 to 25 years for civilian candidates and upto 28 years for remustered
candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
- Candidates are requested to contact nearest recruiting office/Zone given in Para 20 of this advertisement for date of Recruitment Rally.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi. Should have graduated from a recognized university in any of the following subjects at PG/Graduation level :
- For Science Stream : M.Sc/B Sc /MCA/ BCA /B.Tech/B.Sc (IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or
- For Art Stream : Arts stream MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu
Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology,
Mathematics or Sociology.
MODE OF RECRUITMENT :
- Screening of candidates will be carried out as per programme issued by
- Physical Fitness Test: Physical fitness test will be as follows:-
01. 1.6 Km in maximum 6.20 minutes.
02. Pull ups (Beam) : Minimum 6 pull ups.
03. Zig-Zag balance : Must pass.
04. 9 Feet ditch : Must pass.
- Selection will be made through Medical Test, Screening Test and Written Exam.
- Only selected candidates from Screening test and Medical fitness test will be called for written test which will be conducted at HQ Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt on 26 Jul 2015.
- Candidates are required to submit their Application Form duly filled along with all required documents as per the format duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone /IRO Delhi Cant (For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat Dist of Haryana) of which the individual is domicile of The candidate has to appear for written examination from the same Headquarter Recruiting Zone only.
- Application submitted to the Headquarter Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt of which the candidate is not domicile of will be REJECTED.
- Candidates are advised to contact the nearest Recruiting Office for further details.
- Enclose two Self Addressed stamped Registered Envelopes of Rs.22 denomination
issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code
on which the acknowledgment/Call up notice/ rejection slip is to be sent.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15th May 2015
- Official Website: http://indianarmy.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here