Indian Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force, Ministry of Home Affairs invites a latest notification for the recruitment to the posts Constable, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head Constable for filling the vacant position in ITBP. ITBP is a specialized mountain Force and most of the officers & men are professionally trained mountaineers and skiers. Being the first responder for natural disaster in the Himalayas, ITBP has been carrying out numerous rescue and relief operations. There are a total of 532 vacant vacancies for the ITBP Recruitment 2014 to the various posts. Number of people will be applied for Constable, SI, ASI and HC posts recruitment in ITBP. Before applying candidates can must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in Indian Tibetan Border Police.
Applicants can log on to the official website www.itbppolice.nic.in to download the format of prescribed application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like ITBP Admit Card 2014, ITBP Constable Exam Result 2014 and ITBP Exam Answer Key 2014. People are advised to check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website. Before filling their application form candidates must read the instruction carefully from the official website link given below. The post have all India liability and the selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India and even abroad.
The last date for receipt of application form is 09 Oct, 2014.
ITBP Constable Police Recruitment itbp.nic.in Posts Details:
- Candidates should not be born before 09 Oct, 1991 and not after than 09 Oct, 1996 that is aspirants age should be between 18 to 23 years.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 years for SC/ ST categories candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants should passed Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized College/Institution/Board.
- The one years trade certificate from any recognized Industrial Training Institute or one years work experience in any respective relevant trade.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only sent their application form along with their educational certificate to the following address mention below.
The ITBP Constable pay scale will be Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2000/- (Pay Grade-I).
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/-(Fifty Only) as a application fee through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) are available at the all posts office and pasted on the appropriate space provided in the application form.
- The CRFS Stamps got cancelled by the any counter of post office with the date stamp of issuing post office.
- No fee will be required to pay for SC/ST/EX-Ser and Women categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the physical standard test and written test. Candidates who will be shortlisted can called for PST test through the medium of call letter. Aspirants who qualifying the physical standard test will be eligible for given written examination held by the ITBP Police Department Board at various centres.
Medical Examination: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates can called for medical test. The venue and date will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of candidates will be depend on the overall performance in the respective written examination, PET and Medical Test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- People can download the prescribed format of application form through the official website.
- Fill all the essentials details in the application form should be correct and valid of their knowledge.
- Eligible and interested candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
The General Inspector (Central) Frontier
ITBP Police Plot No-163/164 (E-8)
Trilochan Nagar Post Trilanga
Bhopal MP Pin-462039
- Last date for receipt of application form: 09 Oct, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form for the candidates in remote areas: 16 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.itbp.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.
- Official Notification & Download Application Form: Download Here