Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) has recently posted employment notification for the recruitment of 58 Sub-Inspector (works) Posts on temporary basis but likely to became permanent.
Border Security Force invites the applicants from male and female citizen for the posts of Sub-Inspector (works) (Group “B” Combatised) for engineering set up in the Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. For further jobs details mentioned below.
BSF Sub-Inspector (works) Job Details:
|Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Vacancies||Age Limit||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Sub-Inspector (works)||26||13||11||08||58||Maximum 30 Years*||3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering||Rs. 9300-34800+GP-4200/-|
*Age relaxation as per rules
* read full official notification
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical Test
- Medical Examination
- For all Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- For Check the address Official Notification
- Date of Publication of Advt: 10th January 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 days from the date of publication of Advt.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications from far flung areas: 45 days from the date of publication of Advt.
- Website: http://www.bsf.nic.in/
- Official Notification & Application: Download Here