Indian Army invites applications from unmarried Male for the recruitment of 60 Vacancies as 25th Pre Final Year University Entry Scheme (UES) for Men Permanent Commission (July 2016). Eligible Male candidates can apply online application for the recruitment to the posts Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Satellite Communication, Architecture/ Building construction Technology and Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Technology, M.Sc Computer Science, Information Technology. Before applying people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in Indian Army.
Candidates can log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Indian Army Engg Admit Card 2014, Indian Army Exam Result 2014 and Indian Army Exam Answer Key 2014. People are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling their online application form. There are a total of 60 vacant vacancies for the Indian Army Engineering Entry Scheme 2014. Applicants are advised to check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website of Indian Army.
The last date for applying online application form is 25 Sept, 2014.
Indian Army Engg Entry Scheme 2014 Posts Details:
|02.||Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||06|
|04.||Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Satellite Communication||06|
|05.||Architecture/ Building construction Technology||02|
|06.||Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Technology, M.Sc Computer Science, Information Technology||04|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years at the time of commencement of course or Candidate should born between 02-07-1991 and 01-07-1997.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have B.Tech/Engg Degree in any discipline mentioned above or should be studying in the Pre-Final of the Engineering Course (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Satellite Communication, Architecture/ Building construction Technology and Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Technology, M.Sc Computer Science, Information Technology) in the concerned Branch from recognised Universities/ Institution/ College approved by AICTE.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application only through the authorized website of Indian Army.
SSB Interview: Candidates are selected based on Screening test, Psychological Tests, Group Testing, Interview. The candidates who will qualify the SSB Interview called for Medical Examination. Request for such change should be forwarded to Selection Centre from where the call-up letter for SSB interview has been received and not to Directorate General Recruiting. The Selection Centre may permit change of date at their discretion.
Medical Examination: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Medical Examination. The final selection of the candidates will be depend on the overall performance in SSB Interview and Medical Examination. A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical board.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates log on to the official website of Indian Army.
- Click on Officers UES -25 Course link on the login page of official website.
- New candidates have to Register first by providing unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters).
- Fill the details like Personal, Communication, SSB, Educational details and click on Save button for every tab.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- After submission, Roll No will be auto generated retain it for future use and take printout of the PDF File.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 25 Oct, 2014
- Last date for filling online application form: 25 Sept, 2014
- Date of Interview: Nov/Dec, 2014
- Website: Applicants can through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here