Indian Army has delivered a notification for the Recruitment of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-33 for Unmarried male candidates For Permanent Commission. There are 90 Posts, Candidates interested can fill their forms online through the official website of Indian Army. The applicants having passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main Subject with70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics will be Eligible for this Army Recruitment.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Merit list, Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their forms online before the last date of submission of application.
Candidates Should read the Instructions carefully before filling the application form. Incomplete and incorrect Applications will be Rejected and applications will not be filled through any other mode.
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of the Post: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-33
Number of Vacancies: 90
- Candidates age should not be less than16 1/2 and should not be more than 19 1/2 years.
- Applicants should have passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Candidates should have 70% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Services Selection Board (SSB) interview.
- Interview will take place for 05 days excluding the day of Arrival.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of Indian Army.
- Take the two print out copies of the application form and Roll number.
- One copy should be bought at the time of interview along wit the photograph dully signed by any gazetted officer.
- Starting for the online application is 21 Oct, 2014.
- Online application will close on the 28 Nov, 2014.
- Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here