Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invite a latest notification for the recruitment to the Constable (Tradesmen) for filling the vacant vacancies in various posts of Tradesmen. People who are eligible and interested can submit their application form completely filled in all respect before the lat date to the following address given below. Before applying candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired post in CISF.
Candidates can go through the official website http://www.cisf.gov.in/ to download the format of application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. People must read the instruction carefully before filing their application form in the given specimen format on the official website. There a total of 985 vacant vacancies for the CISF Recruitment 2014 to the various posts of Constable (Tradesmen). The candidates who want to made his career in CISF can filled application form and that is a right platform.
The last date of receipt of application form is 19 Sep, 2014.
CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 23 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category Candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board or institution.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only submit their application form to the following address given below.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/-( Fifty Only ) as a application fee in the form of postal Order drawn in the favour of concerned officer and respective post office detailed in the official notification accordingly to their state in which they live.
- No fee will be required for the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the CISF Board. The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking also of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer given by the candidates.
- Physical Efficiency Test: candidates who are qualified in the written examination called for PET through the medium of call letter. The applicants height, weight and chest will be measure and who qualified the physical Efficiency Test called for a medical examination.
- Medical Examination: Shortlisted and qualified candidates called for a medical test. Final selection is done after the medical exam and finally candidates will be selected on the performance in respective examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants can download the format of the application form through the official website.
- Fill all the details of the candidates in application form will be valid and correct.
- Self addressed envelope of size ( 8*19 cm) duly affixed Rs.22 postal stamp on it.
- Two self signed recent passport size photograph will be attached with a application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16 Sep, 2014
- Last date of Receipt of application form for North Eastern Region: 29 Sep, 2014
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website http://www.cisf.gov.in/ to download the format of application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Click Here