308 Nagaland Police ABC, UBC, UBSI Posts Recruitment 2015: Nagaland Police has recently announced a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of ABC, UBC, UBSI & Other Vacancies. Here are 308 UBSI, ABSI, ASI, THC, HAV, UBC and ABC Posts to fill up. Nagaland Police has released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://nagapol.gov.in/ for filling up the various vacancies.
Government of Nagaland, Office of the Director General of Police, Nagaland Police, Kohima inviting applications from eligible & willing candidates Male/ Female from the four (4) eastern districts of Tuensang, Mon, Kiphire, & Longleng belonging to the following Tribes: Chang, Khaimungan, Konyak, Phom, Sangtam & Yimchunger for recruitment to the posts mentioned below in the police department for filling up the following posts of 308 UBSI, ABSI, ASI, THC, HAV, UBC and ABC vacancies.
Candidates who wants to apply for below posts should possess minimum X Class & Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Technical or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution for post wise. Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age than 35 years. Candidates are advised to read carefully Official Notification Before submission of application. If you are going to apply for the post, you may read the full job notification details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
All interested & eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format 15th April 2015.
Nagaland Police ABC, UBC, UBSI Posts Notification Details:
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age than 35 years as on the date of issue of the advertisment
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For UBSI & ABSI Posts: Candidate should be a Graduate in Science/Arts/Technical or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- For ASI Post: Candidate minimum qualification should be Class XII or its equivalent.
- For THC & HAV Posts: Candidate should have passed Class X or its equivalent.
- For Constable Posts: Candidate should have passed Class VI from NBSE or any other recognized board of School Education.
- The post no. 01 & 02: Rs. 5200-20200/- + G.P. 1800/-
- The post no. 03 & 04: Rs. 5200-20200/- + G.P. 2000/-
- The post no. 05: Rs. 5200-20200/- + G.P. 2400/-
- The post no. 06 & 07: Rs. 5200-20200/- + G.P. 2800/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- will be charged from the applicants towards Exam Fee at the time of submission of application.
- Test: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the test conducting by the department and candidates who qualify in the examination undergoes with the physical efficiency test and medical examination. Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be eligible to given physical efficiency test and medical examination as a next stage examination. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks obtaining in test, physical efficiency test and medical exam. So candidates are advised to check official website regularly after the medical examination to know about the final result/merit list.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates may send their application in the prescribed application format along with attested copies of academic qualification
- Before fill the application form read the eligibility criteria carefully and fill the mandatory details
- Download the application from from the below link and fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification
- Send it to following mentioned address before due date of accepting.
The Director General of Police,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15th April 2015
- Official Website: http://nagapol.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here