Indian Air Force has recently published the recruitment notification for Airmen in group Y trade on various posts. Indian Air Force (IAF) invites Applications from unmarried Male Indian Citizens (citizens of Nepal are also eligible) for Selection Test to join as Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Except Auto Tech, GTI, IAF (P) and Musician) Trades.
Eligible candidates may read the notification for applying for the below posts.
Indian Air Force Airmen Jobs Details:
- Post Names:
- Admin Assistant
- Ops Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Communication Technician
- Logistics Assistants
- Meteorological Assistant
- Environment Support Services Assistant (ESSA)
Age Limit :
- Candidate should be born between 01st February 1994 to 30th Nivember 1997 (both days inclusive)
- Upper age limit on date of enrolment is 21 years.
- Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards,
with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
How to apply:
- eligible candidates send their application along with all the documents to the following address,
Central Airmen Selection Board
Post Box No. 11807, New Delhi – 110 010
- Last date of Submitting Application Form : 27th January 2014
- Website: http://indianairforce.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application From: Click Here