AP Police Recruitment 2016: Andhra Pradesh Police department has declared 4548 vacant post forStipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil)Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) and Warders In Prisons and Correctional Service (Male & Female) posts in an official notification. This notification has released on 22/0/2016 at official website http://www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in/. Interested candidates can apply online application form from 03/08/2016 to 14/09/2016 at official website.
Applicants must have passed (10 + 2) Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognised board or Institutions of India. Aspirants will be selected based on performance in written examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Test.
Aspirant’s age should be between 18 years to 22 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government of India.
Candidates who want to know more information about AP Police Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
AP Police Vacancy Details 2016:
|01.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil)||3216|
|02.||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR)||1067|
|03.||Warders In Prisons and Correctional Service (Male)||240|
|04.||Warders In Prisons and Correctional Service (Female)||25|
Age Limit for AP Police Constable:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Warders:
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) examination or equivalent examination from any recognised board or Institutions of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs.16,400 – Rs.49.870/-.
Application Fee for AP Police Recruitment 2016:
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.150/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 03/08/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14/09/2016.