Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has recently Published a notice for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector / Executive and Head Constable / GD against Sports Quota Posts. There are a great opportunity for those candidates ho always searching the Defence Jobs in BSF/ CISF Recruitment 2014. CISF released this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.cisf.gov.in for candidates who are eager waiting for Defence Jobs.
Applications are invited from the Male/Female citizens of India to fill up 176 vacancies (Assistant Sub Inspector/Exe-79 and Head Constable/GD-97) in Central Industrial Security Force against SPORTS QUOTA. Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree/ 10+2 or it’s equivalent from recognized University. Applicants age limit should be between 18 – 25 Years for various posts.
The capable and skillful aspirants can apply for the above mentioned posts before 22nd of January, 2015 and candidates of North East region can apply latest by 29th of the same month. All the other important information for the recruitment of Sportsmen in CISF against Sports Quota like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Application Fee etc. are mentioned below.
CISF ASI (Exe) & HC (GD) Posts Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Head Constable (GD)||97||18 to 23 years||Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Rs. 2400/- as Grade pay|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Exe)||79||20 to 25 years||Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Rs. 2800/- as Grade pay|
- Mention in above table
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University For Post no. 01
- Applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent from recognized institution/board For Post no. 02
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Head Constable (GD) Post: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- & other allowances.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Exe) Post: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- & other allowances
- UR and OBC candidates Should have to Pay Rs. 50/-
- in form of Postal Order is to be drawn in favor of the Officer respective to Sports discipline.
- All Other Reserved Candidates no fee for the posts
- Candidates whose applications are found in order will be put through the Trail /Test in sports/ Final Selection/ Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates must address their application to the concerned application receiving DIG of CISF
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd January 2015 (29.01.2015 in case of residents of North East region)
- Website: http://www.cisf.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here