BSF communication and IT Directorate Department invites application for 617 vacant posts of ASI, HC (RO) and Fitter. The recruitment process of BSF will be held to fill the vacant places of SUB-INSPECTOR and HR CONSTABLE (fitter) in the month of July of 2014. This process of recruitment is direct as well as departmental.
Among 617 HC RO, Fitter and ASI posts, 40% of vacancies are reserved for BSF serving personnel. Remaining 60% BSF vacancies 2014 are open for male and female candidates from all over India. For further detail kindly go through the information provided below.
- Applicant must be of age group 18-25 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For ASI [RM] – applicants who had passed their 10+2 with more than 50% and with non medical subjects.
- Should have passed 10th class examination and having a three year diploma in one of the following stream ; radio/electrical/mechanical.
- For HC [RO] – Should have passed class 10th and having 2 years ITI diploma .
- For HC [FITTER] – Applicants who have passed 10+2 exam with physics , chemistry , mathematics as their subjects
- Written Exam will be held on 24 August 2014 followed by PST ,PET Documentation,Dictation test for HC[RO] only.
- Medical test on 22 Sep 2014.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents to the address written below
THE DIRECTORATE (advertising and visual publicity
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Soochna Bhawan, 10th floor Phase – IV
CGO complex, Lodhi road
NEW DELHI – 110-003
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07 July 2014