Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015 :- Chandigarh Police Department (CPD), Chandigarh has announced job bulletin to fill up for 1200 posts of Constables posts. Eligible and interested candidates should have passed 10+2 in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational qualification according to the Chandigarh Police advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of written exam, PET/PST, Medical Test and Personal Interview according to the Chandigarh Police Notification 2015. Age Limit for applying for the posts should be between 18-28 years.
All candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- by Demand Draft in favour of Section Officer/Accountants, UT Police Head Quarters at Chandigarh. Starting date of online application form and last date for form submission is available soon. There is a great chance for job seekers who are searching for state government jobs and also want to work in this Chandigarh Police Department (CPD) Department.
Therefore candidates who have eligible according to Chandigarh Police notification 2015 and interested in these Chandigarh Police Posts 2015 should try their luck and take participation in this recruitment competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the Chandigarh Police notification and fill application form by online not offline process through official website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good pay scale by post wise according to the Chandigarh Police advertisement 2015.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
1200 Chandigarh Police Constables Vacancies 2015 Details:
No. of posts :- 1200
Department :- Chandigarh Police Department (CPD).
Job Location :- All over in Chandigarh, Punjab.
Age Limit for applying Chandigarh Police application form 2015:
- Candidates age should be 18-28 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Police Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have passed 10+2 in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India.
Pay Scale for Chandigarh Police vacancies 2015:
- For more details please read full Chandigarh police recruitment notification.
Application fess for Chandigarh Police recruitment 2015:
Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- by Demand Draft in favour of Section Officer/Accountants, UT Police Head Quarters at Chandigarh.
Selection Process of Chandigarh Police Posts 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written Test.
- Medical test.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply Chandigarh Police application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official Website :- www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Then click on the notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then Click on submit button.
- After that take a print out copy for future use.
Important Dates for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015:
- Starting date of online application form is available soon.
- Last date for form submission is available soon.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website: www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Official Advertisement : Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the Chandigarh Police Constables Notification 2015 carefully before apply for Chandigarh Police Constables application form 2015. For more details like Chandigarh Police results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card ,Notifications and answer keys please check this website regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D.
Candidates are advised that please read the Chandigarh Police Constables advertisement 2015 carefully before apply Chandigarh Police Constables application form 2015.