Chandigarh Police release online application for the recruitment of 35 Constable Posts. Chandigarh Police department is one of the best civil police agency in India. Candidates having an interest in serving society by fighting with goons and solving criminal cases can apply for this Chandigarh Police Recruitment July 2014.
Please follow below mentioned details for criteria, application fees, exam dates and selection process. Male or Female candidates between the age of 18-23 are invited for total 35 posts of constable jobs in Chandigarh Police.
Chandigarh Police Constable Posts Details:
|Ex. Serviceman (Male)||03||01||00||04|
- Candidate’s age should be 18 to 23 year on date 01.01.2014
Age of 28 years for SC candidates.
Age of 26 years for OBC candidates.
Age relaxation for Home Guard volunteers of U.T. Chandigarh and wards of Chandigarh Police, details may be seen in the standing order No. 39/2009 on Chandigarh Police website.
Candidate must have passed 10+2 exam with Science and Math stream as on 01.01.2014.
- Male : 5’7”
- Female : 5’2”
Chest: 33″ with expansion of 1.5” (only for male candidates)
Note: 2” Relaxation (either in chest or in height) to the ward of working’ retired/deceased Chandigarh Police employees. Not more that two wards will be entitled to claim relaxation.
Bank Draft for General Category Rs. 500/-, for OBC Category Rs. 300/-, for SC Category Rs. 200/- In favour of “Section Officer/Accounts, UT Police Hqrs.” Payble at Chandigarh.
How to Apply:
- Candidates submit online form at Chandigarh Police official website.
- Candidates send application hard copy along with Bank Draft to official address till date 29.08.2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14 August 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy: 28 August 2014
- Website: www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here