The Odisha State Police Department has recently announced a recruitment notification as Odisha Police Recruitment 2015 for 1370 Civil Constable Posts. This is a great opportunity for job hunters who are eager waiting for Defence jobs as Constable Civil vacancies. Odisha Police released this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.odishapolice.gov.in.
The Odisha Police Department inviting online applications from eligible Indian candidates (physically & educationally) for the post of Civil Constable in 2015 in the Dist/ Estts/ Police Commissionerate. Eligible & interested candidates should possess 12th/ HSC or equivalent from recognized Board. Applicants age limit should be between 18-23 years as on 01-01-2015. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Physical Test. The last date for submission of applications is 31.01.2015. Physical Measurement Efficiency Test for selection of candidates will be held on 15.02.2015 at 7 A.M. at the specified examination centre.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode via official website. For further information about Odisha police Civil Constable 2015 vacancy like age limitation, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
Odisha Police Civil Constable Posts Details:
|01.||Police Commissionerate, BBSR-CTC, BBSR||160|
- Candidates shall not be below 18 years of age and above 23 years of age as on 01.01.2015
- Age limit for Home Guard candidates shall be 28 years of age as on 01.01.2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board / Council
- Candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subject in the High School Certificate examination
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General and OBC Category candidates should have to pay Rs.150/-
- in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order. The Bank Draft / Postal Order shall be payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the Dist. and Dy.Commissioner of Police (Hqrs.),
- The S.C. / S.T. candidates are exempted from paying the examination fees.
- Candidates selection will basis on their performance Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test,Medical Examination,Driving Test,Written Test & Documents Verification
How to Apply:
- Application Form may be downloaded from the website of Odisha Police www.odishapolice.gov.in .
- Interested Candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with Bank Draft/ Postal Order
- After fill the application form now you have to submit the application form after filling all the necessary details at the address mentioned in official notification.
- Last date to apply application form: 31st January 2015.
- Date of Physical Measurement Efficiency Test: 15th February 2015 at 07:00 am.
- Website: http://odishapolice.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here