Maharashtra Police Service, Maharashtra Police Department has recently issued a recruitmentnotification for the vacant of Class IV Employee Posts. There are 181 Class IV Employee Posts in the Government of Maharashtra in Kolhapur, Amravati, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Hingoli, Pune, Gondia, Daund and Navi Mumbai. The Maharashtra Police Department invites applications from the eligible candidates who are interested in this Class-IV Staff poss in the Maharashtra Police Dept.
All eligible and interested candidates may fill the online application form through the official website http://www.maharashtrapolice.nic.in on or before 10th August 2014. Candidates age limit should be between 18-33 years. Candidates must have passed IVth Examination from any recognized school. These vacancies are only for the Indian citizenship.
If you wants to apply for the post, you may read the full job notification below before apply the post. For further details like age limit, qualifications, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Class IV Employee Posts Details:
|01.||Class IV Employee Posts||181|
- between 18-33 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have passed IVth Examination
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply through submitting their application form in the prescribed format
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th August 2014
- Website: http://www.mahapolice.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here