Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has given a Notification for the recruitment of 76 Constable (Animal transport) of general Central service Group-C (Non Ministerial) on temporary basis. Applicants should have Passed the matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board/ Institute. Selection of candidates will be based on the Height Bar, Physical standard test, race, Biometric Identification and Medical Examination.
Candidates who are Eligible and Interested can fill their forms in Prescribed format With passport size photographs affixed with it. Candidates are requested to fill the forms after reading the instructions carefully. 10% vacancies are Reserved for the Ex-Serviceman. Applicants should also have the age of 18 years to 25 years for appearing in this Recruitment.
Last date for submission of application form is 21 Nov, 2014 and for the candidates of the Remote Areas Last date for submission is 28 Nov, 2014. Applicants can go through the official website to get the format of the application form. Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly to be updated with the Latest Notifications and details.
- Applicants should have the age limit of 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 03 years for SC/ ST candidates relaxation in age is 05 years.
- For the Ex service man belonging to General Category will have the relaxation of 03 years.
- For the Ex service man belonging to SC/ST category will have the relaxation of 08 years.
- For the Ex service man belonging to OBC Category will have the relaxation of 05 years.
Candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ Institute.
From Rs.5200to 20200 and Grade pay of Rs.2000
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50 through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFs) available at all the post Offices.
- Women and Candidates of SC/ST category are exempted from the fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Height bar, Race, Physical Standard Test, Biometric Identification, Written Test and Medical examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents along with the application fee.
- Application form should be filled in Hindi & English Language only.
- Candidates can send their applications to the given address “The Inspector General (North East) Frontier HQ ITBP, Old AP Secretariat Building, Cantt Area, GS Road, Shillong (Meghalaya) – 793001”.
- Applicants should send their applications before the last date.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the applications so to avoid the mistakes and Cuttings in the application form.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 21 Nov, 2014.
- For Remote areas Last date for Receipt of Application Form is 28 Nov, 2014.
- Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in .
- Official Notification: Download Here