Karnataka State Police (KSP) has recently announced a recruitment notification for vacant of 637 Constable Civil (Men & Women) posts in Hyderabad-Karnataka Region. Karnataka State Police Department has released this notification through Advertisement No. 01/KSP/2014-15. Karnataka State Police Department invites online applications from qualified Male and Female candidates.
If you are eligibly and wants to apply for the post, you may read the full job notification below. These vacancies are only for the Indian citizenship All interested & eligible candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date on 19th July 2014.
Further details like age limit, qualifications, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
KSP Recruitment Constable Civil (Men & Women) Posts Details:
|1.||Constable Civil (Men & Women)||637|
|Vacancies of Non-local without HK Reservation:|
|Vacancies of Local with HK Reservation|
- Between 19-25 years for General Candidates
- Between 19-27 years for Reserved Category Candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- PUC, 12th Standard, JOC, JLC or equivalent.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For General Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Date of Commencement of filling of the Online Application Form: 20th June 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 19th July 2014
- Last Date for Payment of the Online Application Fee: 21st July 2014