Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 472 Constable Posts. ITB Police announced this recruitment notification for eligible candidates on Govt. official website http://www.davp.nic.in/. Candidates who wants to apply for following posts must have apply after read the full notification carefully, this is a golden opportunity for interested & eligible candidates.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up following post of Constable (Driver) Posts in ITB Police. Candidates should have Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized board or institution or equivalent. Age Limit for this vacancies should be between 21-27 years. Candidates will be paid by Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Pay Band – 1) per month. The ITBP was intended for deployment along the India’s border with the Tibet Autonomous Region.
Aspirants may read the full job notification below before apply this recruitment notification. Eligible and applying candidates may submit their application form on or before 16th February 2015. For further details about ITBP Recruitment Notification 2015 like Age limit, Qualification, application fee and how to apply for this recruitment are given below.
ITBP Constable (Driver) Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum should not exceeding age 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- (i) Candidates must have Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
- (ii) Having a Valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy vehicles with minimum 2 years experience in driving.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Pay Band – 1).
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (non-refundable) as application fee
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted
from paying fee.
- Candidates selection will be basis of Height Bar, Race (PET) / Physical Measurement (PST), Written Test, Verification of original documents and detailed medical test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates should submit their application in the format published
- Download the Prescribed format of Application Form or applicants may download it directly from the link provided below.
- Fill all the mandatory details correctly and completely
- After fill the complete application form candidates must send it to the mentioned address
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th February 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application (For Remote Areas): 23rd February 2015
- Website: http://itbpolice.nic.in/
- Official Notification & application Form: Download Here