Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 800 Constable/ Fire vacancies. There are a great chance for those candidates who are waiting for the Defence Jobs 2015. CISF released this recruitment notification on Government official website http://www.davp.nic.in/.
Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) inviting applications from eligible Male Indian citizen for filling up the temporary posts of Constables/Fire in Central Industrial Security Force. Candidates can go through the official website http://www.cisf.gov.in/ to download the format of application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Candidates should have Matriculation or 10th Pass with Science subject. Applicants age limit should be between 18-23 years as on 27-01-2015.
The recruitment is open to all MALE Indian citizens only. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent. All Male Indian Citizens can send the applications on or before 27-01-2015 and 03-02-2015 for North East Regions candidates. For further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
CISF Constable/ Fire Posts Details:
- Constable in Fire Cadre: 800 Posts
1. Andhra Pradesh (Entire state): 69 posts
2. Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State): 03 posts
3. Assam (Entire State): 46 posts
4. Bihar: 86 posts
5. Chhattisgarh: 31 posts
6. Delhi (Entire State): 04 posts
7. Gujarat (Entire State): 25 posts
8. Haryana (Entire State): 09 posts
9. Himachal Pradesh (Entire State): 02 posts
10. Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State): 27 posts
11. Jharkhand: 42 posts
12. Karnataka (Entire State): 22 posts
13. Kerala (Entire State): 12 posts
14. Madhya Pradesh: 39 posts
15. Maharashtra: 55 posts
16. Manipur (Entire State): 05 posts
17. Meghalaya (Entire State): 07 posts
18. Mizoram (Entire State): 02 posts
19. Nagaland (Entire State): 06 posts
20. Odisha: 48 posts
21. Punjab (Entire State): 10 posts
22. Rajasthan (Entire State): 28 posts
23. Tamilnadu (Entire State): 25 posts
24. Telengana (Entire state): 49 posts
25. Tripura (Entire State): 08 posts
26. Uttar Pradesh: 76 posts
27. Uttarakhand (Entire State): 03 posts
28. West Bengal: 61 posts
- Applicants age should not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the closing date for
the receipt of applications from candidates (i.e. 27-01-2015).
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Matriculation or 10th Pass with Science Subject
- Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to
Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Govt.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- The candidate will be paid as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/- For UR Category Candidates
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee
- The fee in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the respective officers where to be applied
- Candidates will be selected based on Height, Run, Physical Standards Test, Written Examination, Merit List, Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Completed Application reach to Respective CISF State / Union Territory Offices (Addressed on the following table)
- Candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply.
- The Application must reach to the address before the Last Date.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (Hard Copy): 27th January 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (North East Region): 03rd February 2015
- Website: http://www.cisf.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here