346 BSF Constable GD Job Vacancies 2015 @bsf.nic.in: Border Security Force (BSF) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Constable GD Posts. Here are 346 Constable GD Posts to filling up this vacancies. All eligible candidates should read the notification to apply this vacancies. Border Security Force released this notification for aspirants on it’s official website http://www.bsf.nic.in/ to filling up these vacancies.
Border Security Force are inviting application from the citizen of India (Male/Female) to fill up the 346 vacancies of Constable (GD) (Male-241 & Female-105) against sport quota in Border Security Force in the pay band-I Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-& Other allowances as admissible to central government employee from the time to time under the rule The discipline wise breakup of the vacancies are given below. Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university or Institute. Candidates must be aged of between 18-23 years 01-08-2015.
Applicants should be apply through offline mode and applications are available on the company website at http:///www.bsf.nic.in. Aspirants can apply through Prescribe format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Read the full job notification like age limit, Qualification, Selection Process and how to apply for the posts are given below.
The last date to apply for the post are 11th May 2015.
BSF Constable GD Posts Notification Details:
Job Category : Govt. Sector
Total Posts : 346
Name of Post : Constable GD Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Male : 241 posts
- Female : 105 posts
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details :
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies For Male Candidates||Vacancies For Female Candidates|
|07.||Aquatic (Swimming,Diving & Water Pool)||28||13|
|10.||Water Sports (Kayaking,Canoeing & Rowing||17||12|
|11.||Wrestling (Free Style & Greco Roman )||21||16|
- Candidates age must be between 18 Years to 23 Years as on 1st August 2015
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates minimum qualification should be Class 10th Pass Qualification or it’s equivalent from any recognized Board or University.
- Candidates should also be a sportsman who have represented a state or the country in the inter university tournaments conducted by the inter university Sports Band in any of the sports/games
- PB of Rs. 5200-20200/- plus the Grade Pay of RS. 2000/- & other allowances as admissible.
- Refer to official notification to know about the BSF Constable GD Application Fee
- All eligible candidates whose application is found to be in order will be issued admit card letter to appear in the requirement process i.e.trail.
- Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
- Height Bar/Test
- Identity Verification
- Verification of Testimonials/Documents
- Physical Standard Test
- Trial in restrictive sports discipline
- Medical Examination
|General Candidates||Male: – 170 Cm
Female:- 157 Cm
|All Candidates belonging to scheduled tribes||Male: – 162 Cm
Female:- 150 Cm
|Rest of others Candidates Include from state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalaya Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir||Male: – 165 Cm
Female:- 150 Cm
- Eligible applicants can apply through Prescribe format along with all required documents
- Before fill the application form download it from below links
- Candidates should have to read the eligibility criteria and selection process before apply the post
- Complete the application form in all respect along with photocopies of documents
- The eligible and desirable candidates may send their application from in prescribe proforma duly completed in all respected address
- The Commandant,
25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 11th May 2015 “OR” 30 Days after the Advt. publishing (45 Days for far-flung areas)
- Official Website: http://www.bsf.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Other details: Click Here