The Assam State Police Department has recently declared an employment notification as Assam Police Recruitment 2015 for 6748 Armed Branch Constable Posts. This is a great opportunity for job hunters who are eager waiting for Defence jobs as Constable Posts. Assam Police announced this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.assampolice.gov.in.
The Assam Police Department inviting online applications from eligible Indian candidates (physically & educationally) for the post of Armed Branch Constable in 2015. Interested candidates should possess HSLC/ Class X passed from a recognized Board. Applicants age limit should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-2014. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Physical Test. Every year the Assam Police is announce huge number of police vacancy in constable, ASI, SI and other more fields.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode via official website from 26th December 2104 to 25th January 2015. For further information about Assam Armed branch police constable 2015 vacancy like age limitation, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
Assam Police Armed Branch Constable Posts Details:
- Armed Branch Constable: 6748 Posts
District wise Vacancies:
- Dhubri: 428
- Kamrup: 238
- Goalpara: 221
- Kamrup: 332
- Bongigapn: 162
- Marian: 210
- Barpeta: 372
- Nagaon: 620
- Nalbari: 169
- Karbi Anlong: 146
- Darrang: 199
- Hamren: 66
- Sonitpur: 391
- DimaHasao: 47
- Tinsukia: 289
- Lakhimpur: 229
- Dibrugarh: 292
- Golaghat: 232
- Cachar: 381
- Udalguri: 183
- Karimganj: 270
- Dhemaji: 150
- Hailakandi: 145
- Jorhat: 240
- Chirang: 106
- Baksa: 209
- Kokrajhar: 185
- Applicants age limit should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Interested candidates should possess HSLC/ Class X/ +2/ Graduate passed from a recognized Board/ University.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5200-20,200/-, Grade pay Rs. 2200/-per month, plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- There is no application fee.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis on Physical Standards Tests (PST), Physical Efficiency Tests (PET), Written Test, Extra-curricular activities and special skills..
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Click on “Click here to Submit online Application form for the above mentioned post”.
- We are required to candidates read the notification carefully before apply the online application form and fill all the details carefully and Submit the form.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25th January 2015
- Website: http://www.assampolice.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here