Punjab Police Recruitment 2016: Punjab Police department has announced 6435 vacant posts for Constable (Male), Constable (Female) and Sub Inspector (SI) in a notification which is published at official website http://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 02/05/2016 to 30/05/2016 at official website.
Applicant must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) exam or equivalent from any recognized board or Institutions for Constable posts and Graduate for Sub Inspector (SI) posts.
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years old. Age relaxation as per rules and regulation of State Government.
Candidates who want to know more information about Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Punjab Police Vacancy 2016 Posts Details:
|03.||Sub Inspector (SI)||435|
Age Limit for Punjab Police Constable and SI:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector and Constable of Punjab:
- For Constable: Applicants must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) exam or equivalent from any recognized board or Institutions.
- For Sub Inspector (SI): Candidates must have passed Graduate from any recognized university or board.
- Eligible and interested candidates
- Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/- per month for Constable.
- Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/- per month for Sub Inspector.
Download official notification.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Application began online from: 02/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/05/2016