BSF Constables posts 1436 Recruitment 2013 was released/announced. Border Security Force (BSF) is inviting applications from the Male Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Constable (Tradesmen) vacancies.
Eligible candidates are required to apply on or before 30 days from advertisement published date 17th Aug. 2013. For further details given below.
|Sr.no.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board
- With two years work experience in respective trades.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ST and Ex-serviceman: Fee exempted (No fee)
- Min. 18 Years
- Max. 23 Years
- Age relaxation as per the rules
- Physical Efficiency Test (P.E.T)
- Physical Standard Test (P.S.T)
- Trade Test (Only qualifying in nature)
- Written Test (100 Marks)
How to Apply:
- Application downloaded from BSF website
- Send your all certificates/documents to prescribed format
- Date of Advertisement : 12th Aug. 2013
- Last Date for Apply : In 30 days from notification date
- Website: www.bsf.nic.in
- Official Link: http://www.bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r58.pdf