Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited a latest notification for the recruitment to the posts Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Constable for filling the vacant position in CRPF. The recruitment tests will be conducted at following 07 recruitment Centres. The candidates can prefer any one of the recruitment Centres for recruitment tests. Recruitment tests of a particular candidate will be conducted at same recruitment Centre where he/she will submit application. People who are interested and eligible can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. Before applying candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in CRPF.
Applicants can go through the official website www.crpf.nic.in to download the prescribed format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like CRPF SI/ASI/HC Admit Card 2014, SI/ASI/HC Exam Result 2014 and CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2014. There are a total of 194 vacant vacancies for CRPF Recruitment 2014 to the posts Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Constable. People who want to join defence sector has a best platform and opportunity to made his career bright.
[box type=”info” ] Attention Here:-
- Download CRPF SI/GD CAPF Result List 2014 >>—- New
- CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Result 2014 >>—–Click Here
The last date for receipt of application form is 07 Oct, 2014.
CRPF 194 SI, ASI and HC Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Sub- Inspector||87|
- Candidates age should be not more than 30 years for the posts Sr no 1 & 2 (Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector).
- The age should be between 18 to 23 years for the post Sr no 3 & 4 (Head Constable and Constable).
- Age relation will be 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST Categories candidates.
- Applicants must have intermediate/10+2/matriculation or its equivalent with Nursing/Science as a complusary subjects for the respective post mention in the official notification whose link is mention below.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the various posts in CRPF.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs.5200/-
- For Sub Inspector: Rs.9300/-
- For Head Constable: Rs.5200/-
- For Constable: Rs.5200/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- through crossed Indian Postal Order in favour of IG (Med)/ Med Supdt or DIG (Med)/ Med Supdt and payable at GPO of concerned cities and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXS/ Female Candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination will be held on the various centres allotted by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. Applicants are advised to not bring any valuable/costly items or cell phones/mobile phones or any other electronic devices in the examination hall. The Exam qualified candidates are called for an interview.
Medical Examination: Shortlisted and qualified candidates called for a medical test. Final selection is done after the medical exam and finally candidates will be selected on the performance in respective examination. candidates who are qualified in the written examination called for PET through the medium of call letter. The applicants height, weight and chest will be measure and who qualified the physical Efficiency Test called for a medical examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for their journey to attend test / interview. They will appear for the selection tests at their own expenses and risk.
- The appointment will be subject to the condition that the candidates declared medically fit as per laid down criteria.
- Applicants can sent their application form to the following address mention in the official notification whose link is mention below.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can through the official website www.crpf.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here