Indian Army has recently announced a recruitment notification for the vacant of Havildar (Education) Posts. Indian Army regularly releases order to attract young and enthusiastic youth to enroll on the various posts in its organization. Indian Army invites applications from eligible male candidates to join the Army as Havildar Education (Science & Arts) in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps of India Army.
All the candidates who are eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 10th August 2014.
The details regarding vacancies, age limit, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, and other such important points are explained in further space.
Indian Army Recruitment Havildar Posts Details:
- Between 20-25 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature or it’s equivalent For Arts Stream Posts
- MSc/BSc/MCA/BCA/B.Tech/ BSc (IT) or it’s equivalent For Science stream Posts
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Physical Fitness Test (P.F.T)
- Medical Standards
- Written Exam
- Teaching Aptitude Test/ Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents to the concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zones
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th August 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 26th August 2014
Exam Center (Venue):
- HQ Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt.
Venue for Teaching Aptitude Test/ Interview:
- AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi (M.P).
- Website: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here