The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has declared a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 700 Head Constable Posts. CISF released this recruitment notification on Government official website http://www.cisf.gov.in/. There are a great chance for those candidates who are waiting for the Defence Jobs 2015. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is a Central Armed Police Force in India.
Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) inviting applications from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up vacancies as noted below in the rank of 700 Head Constable (Ministerial). Candidates can go through the official website http://www.cisf.gov.in/ to download the format of application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Candidates should have 12th/ HSC or equivalent from recognized university/board. Applicants age limit should be between 18-35 years for various posts. CISF Recruitment 2015 Notification details are officially published at www.cisf.gov.in.
All eligible male and females can fill registration form in prescribed format as mentioned in advertisement on or before 07th March 2015. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying.For further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
CISF Head Constable Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Head Constable (Ministerial) Open Market Candidates||597|
|02.||Head Constable (Ministerial) Departmental Candidates||103|
- Candidates age should be between 18-25 Years for Post no. 01
- And Age should be between 18-35 Years for Post no. 02
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates Should have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Unreserved and OBC Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee
- The fee in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the respective officers where to be applied
- No claim for refund of application fee will be entertained on the ground of rejection of application.
- Applicants would be selected through written exam, Skill test norms on computer and medical exam.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can apply for the post through offline mode by sending the prescribed application format
- Completed Application reach to Respective CISF State / Union Territory Offices (Addressed on the following table)
- Candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply.
- The Application must reach to the address before the Last Date.
- No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
- Last Date to submit Application Form: 07th March 2015
- Last Date to submit Application Form (Far Flung Areas): 14th March 2015
- Website: http://www.cisf.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here