Indian Air Force (IAF) Selection Board offers a opportunities to became a Group X Technical Airman in central government services. The IAF Recruitment 2014 for Group X Technical Airmen Trades test will be held on the 11 Sept, 2014 to 17 Sept, 2014 at sport ground near maharani laxmi Bai (MLB) school, Rite Down Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh (MP). People who are interested and eligible for the recruitment and want to done something for our country can only take participated in the recruitment rally. People who want to join air force (Defence) will be take participating in the open rally recruitment.
Applicants can go through the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in to know more information about the IAF Recruitment 2014. Many people will be participating in the open rally recruitment so aspirants are advised to not bring any costly/valuable items in the testing area. Before participating in the open rally recruitment candidates can know about the eligibility criteria for the post Group X Airmen Technical.
The open rally recruitment will be held on 11 Sept, 2014 to 17 Sept, 2014 at Sport Ground Near Maharani Laxmi Bai (MLB) School, Rite Down Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh (MP).
Note: The recruitment test will not for selection as commissioned officers/Pilots/Navigators.
IAF Group X Airmen Technical Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
Name of the Post: Airmen Group X Technical
Qualification: Intermediate/Equivalent With PCM and English
- Candidates age should not more than 21 years that is applicants should be born between 01 Feb, 1995 to 30 June 1998.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per central government rules.
- Applicants should be passed intermediate/10+2/equivalent qualification with physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks in aggregate in all the particular subjects or Three year Diploma course in Engineering in respective discipline from any recognised institution/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only take participated in the open rally recruitment.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depends on the written examination conducted by the IAF Selection Board at the given recruitment rally venue. The result will be announced within 3-5 hours after the examination. Shortlisted candidates will be under goes with the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and the selected candidates called for an interview.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates interview will be held after the PET examination. The final selection of the candidates will be done after the Medical Examination. IAF Selection Board will be declared a merit list of selected candidates and accordingly candidates joining letters will be sent through the medium of call letters.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can take participated in the open rally recruitment of IAF.
- All the educational qualification documents should be bring in the testing area.
- Seven passport size photograph of size ( 5 * 4 cm ) taken after 06 June, 2014.
- Domicile certificate and original copies of all mark sheet should be along with the candidates.
- Eligible and interested candidates can reports on sharply 7 : 00 Am at the following given below address.
Sport Ground Near Maharani Laxmi Bai (MLB) School,
Rite Down Jabalpur
Madhya Pradesh (MP).
- Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PET): 11 Sept, 2014
- Interview of candidates qualify in Written Test & PET: 12 Sept, 2014
- Reserve Day for Selection Board: 13 Sept, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in to know more information about the upcoming notification like Exam Result/Merit List.
- Official Notification: Download Here