Indian Army Dental Corps 2014 informed a notification for the recruitment of 37 Short Service Commission Officers in Indian Army Dental Crops ( AD Corps ). For a promising and challenging career in Indian Army number of people are participated in the recruitment. Candidates who are interested to made his career in Indian Army Dental Corps can fill their application form before the last date through the official Website.
People are requested to reads the instructions must before filling their application form through the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in whose link is given below. People who are fulfill the eligibility of the application form can submit their application form. The largest standing volunteer Army in the world has never had to scour the populace for draft or conscription. There are always more men eager to don olive green than the demand at any one time.
For the purpose of recruitment, country is divided into many recruiting zones. In which Indian Army Dental Corps is one of biggest and best corps of Indian Army. Interested candidates should apply as per attested specimen format to the following address given below.
The last date of receipt of application form is 31 Aug, 2014.
Indian Army Dental Corps Post Details:
|01.||Short Service Commission Officers( Ad corps )||37|
- Candidates age should be not more than 45 years as on 31 Dec, 2014.
- Applicants should be medically fit in all respect as service in the Armed Forces.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants should posses BDS/MDS with minimum 55% marks in the final years BDS from a college/University recognised by the Dental Council Of India ( DCI ).
- Candidates should have completed one year rotatory internship recognized by DCI by 31 Aug, 2014.
- Permanent Dental Registration Certificated valid at least upto 31 Dec, 2014.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- ( Two Hundred Only ) as a application fee through the demand draft ( DD ) drawn in the favour of ‘Director General Armed Force Medical Services (AP Fund)’ from any nationalised bank payable at New Delhi.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded at any circumstances and candidates should must written their name and address at the back side of Demand Draft (DD).
Interview of Shortlisted: Candidates will be shortlisted according to their final years BDS marks and attempts taken in the final year BDS. Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. The date & time and venue of the interview will be announced through the call letters.
Medical Examination: Applicants are provisionally placed on the merit list after cracking the interview prepared by the Selection Board. Selection Board brought before a Medical Board for ascertaining their medical Fitness. The final decision will be taken by the Medical Board.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants are required to use identical passport sized recent photographs , five more photograph are required if you are called for interview.
- One self addressed postcard as a acknowledgement.
- Enclose one self addressed envelope of size 23 cm*10 cm with 40/-rupees postal stamps are affixed on the it for speed post.
- Demand Draft (DD) should be must send along with the application form to the following address given below.
- Attested photocopies of all essential educational qualification documents are also send along with the application form.
- Applicants are send their application form as per attached specimen format to the following address mention below.
Director General Armed Force Medical Services
Room No-25 ‘L’ Block
Ministry Of Defence
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 Aug, 2014.
- Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here