Indian Army has delivered a notification for 32 Vacant Vacancies for the post of LDC, STK III, CTI & MTS for HQ Madras Engineer Group & Centre and Military Dental centre, Bangalore. Candidates wanted to fill the forms for these vacancies should Must have passed 12th and should have typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi. Applicants should have achieved the age of 18 years and not have Exceeded the age of 25 years.
Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill their forms in the prescribed format and send to the given address. Candidates are required to fill the form in the Capital Letters. Incomplete and incorrect forms will be rejected. Application should reach before the last date as the applications reaching after the last date will not be accepted.Other details like Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to apply, Important dates is given below.
|01.||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||01|
|03.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||13|
|04.||Civilian Trade Instructors (CTI)||15|
- Candidates should have the age of 18 years to 25 years .
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Eligible and interested candidates should Have passed Matriculation, Intermediate and have the knowledge of Computer application.
- Candidates should know the Typing with a speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
Rs.5200 to Rs. 20200 and Grade pay of Rs 1900.
Selection of applicants will be based on the Skill test, Written Test, Typing Test and Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents which are self attested or Attested by the Gazetted officer.
- Name of the post should be written on top of the Envelope containing the application form.
- Send the applications to the address “The Civilian Establishment Officer, Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG & entre, Sivan Chetty Garden Post, Bangalore 560042.
- Envelopes should be dropped at the Reception Room at the main gate of HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore within 21 days.
- For Remote areas within 28 days.
- Date of publication is 10 Oct, 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: within 21 days from date of publication.
- Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here