Application are invited for the married/unmarried male and unmarried female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army for the recruitment to the post Law Graduate Judge Advocate Department. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last through the official website of Indian Army. Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. Before filling online application form people must be know about the eligibility criteria for the recruitment in Indian Army to the post of Law Graduate Judge.
Applicants can go through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply online application form and know information about the latest and upcoming notification. Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website of Indian Army. Most of people can applied application for the recruitment and want to made his career in Indian Army.
The last date of filling online application form is 19 Sep, 2014.
Indian Army Law Graduate Apr Course 2015 Posts Details:
|01.||Judge Advocate Male||10|
|02.||Judge Advocate Female||04|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 88 and not later than 01 Jan 1994).
- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) with Minimum 55% aggregate Marks.
- The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply online application form.
Initial shortlisting of applications will be done by Recruiting Directorate,Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) and the decision of DG Recruiting will be final. Details of the shortlisted online applications will be put on the website of Indian Army. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the shortlisted candidates. The candidates who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board, will be placed in order of merit. The final selection will be made in that order up to the number of vacancies available at that time.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Indian Army.
- Click on the online application link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essential details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- No need to sent any hard copy to the record office.
- After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 19 Aug, 2014
- Last date for filling online application form: 19 Sep, 2014