Apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for the various posts in Assistant commandant 2014. Indian Male unmarried candidates may apply online from 26-05-2014 to 05-06-2014 . Indian Coast Guard issued a notification for the recruitment of Group A gazetted officer in rank of Assistant Commandant. Candidates who are interested to fill the form, kindly read instruction carefully which are given below.
Candidates should be born between 01-07-1990 to 30-06-1994 (Both dates are included) for the post sr no- 1,3,5 and 01-07-1990 to 30-06-1996(Both dates are included).Candidates will be applicable as per rules in age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST Caste.
Candidates should passed Bachelor’s degree of recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for Sr.No:1,2,5 Post, engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate in Engineering branch. Candidates have 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Math’s in 12th class for Sr.No:3 Post, 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection for Sr.No:4 post.
Stage-I: Preliminary Selection Examination will be held for Shortlisted candidates called for stage-I
Stage-II: Final Selection,Medical,PABT,Validity of Selection,Reason of rejection,and Merit list.
How to Apply:
Indian Unmarried male citizens who are eligible for the recruitment may apply online through the official website of Indian cost guard is www.indiancoastguard.gov.in from 26-05-2014 to 05-06-214
Procedure to apply online:
- Log on website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before filling the form read instructions carefully.
- Select the post applied which you are eligible.
- Click on “I Agree ” button then on the “online application” button.
- Fill all the details correctly in application form.
- On completing the application details ,check your filled details before click on submit button.
- On successful submission of online application ,application/registration no will be provided to the candidates.
- Take print out of two copies of the application form.
- Apply online starting date: 26 May 2014
- Last date to apply online:05 June 2014
- Preliminary selection examination : June/July
- Download admit card date from the website:09-06-2014
Candidates can know more information’s about admit cards and results from the website www.career vendor.com.