Applications are invited by Indian Navy for Unmarried Indian Male/Female applicants for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre/IT) and Technical Branches in Indian Navy for June 2015 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Kerala. The people who are applying for the above post was completed the age of 19 1/2 years and not more than 25 years. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form for the Indian Navy June 2015 Course Recruitment.
Candidates can go through the official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to apply online application form and know information about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 notification. Applicants can fill online application form before the last date through the official website of Indian Navy whose link is given below. People who have completed B.E/B.Tech from any recognised college/institution approved by AICTE. Only Engineers students can apply for the Navy Recruitment 2014 who have get minimum 65% marks in aggregate in Engineer Degree in respective discipline. The candidates will be issued call letter for Service Selection Board (SSB) based on the performance of marks in their Degree Courses. If the candidates have higher qualification with better marks, his higher qualification marks will be considered for cut off. Before filling online application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria.
[box type=”info” ] Must Apply
The last date for filling online application form through the official website of Indian Navy is 06 Sep, 2014.
Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment June 2015 Course Posts Details:
|01.||Executive Branch||Male Only|
|02.||Technical Branch:-||Male Only|
|General Service||Male Only|
|Submarine Specialisation||Male Only|
|Naval Architecture||Male/Female Both|
- Applicants should be born between 02 Jul, 1990 to 01 Jan, 1996 Both dates are inclusive. The age of the candidates should be between 19 1/2 to 25 years are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Teach Engineering Degree from any recognised College/Institution/University approved by AICTE.
- Minimum 65% marks in aggregate will be compulsory in Engineer degree in respective discipline.
- Applicants who fulfils above educational qualification can only eligible to apply.
The selection of the candidates will be done through the Service Selection Board (SSB) and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in educational qualification. Applicants will be called for SSB interview through the medium of call letter. The venue and date & time of the SSB Interview will be informed to the candidates in the call letters on the official website. Applicants can check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification related with Engineer Indian Navy Recruitment. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the recommended by the SSB and medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies. SSB interviews of shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Vishakhapatnam/Coimbatore during 14 Nov to 15 Feb.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Indian Navy.
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essential details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- After filling all the details candidates can upload their photograph and signature in appropriate place.
- Print two copies of application form by the system generated registration number on the application form.
- One copy of application form will be sent to the following address given below.
- Attached photocopies of 10th, 12th, and other educational qualification of all semester, marks sheet, self attached photograph along with the application form.
- Application to be sent by only ordinary post. Courier/Registered/Speed post application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 16 Aug, 2014
- Last date for apply online application form: 06 Sep, 2014