Applications are invited from unmarried Male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for Jan 2016 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Applicants who interested can online application form through the authorized website of Indian Navy. A huge number of candidates were applied for the short Service Commissioned recruitment as an officer posts. Before applying online application form people must know about the minimum eligibility criteria for the posts.
Applicants can go through the official website http://nausena-bharti.nic.in to apply online application form and also know about the more information about the latest and upcoming notification. SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Indian Navy to know about the upcoming notification like Indian Navy Admit Card 2015, Short Service Commissioned Exam Result 2015 and Indian Navy SSB Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015.
The last date for applying online application form through the official website is 04 March, 2015.
Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment Posts Details 2015:
|Sr.||Post Name||Eligible Subjects|
|01.||Executive (Geo/Hydro Cadre)||B.E/B.Tech (Any Discipline)|
|02.||Engineering Branch (General Service)||Mechanical, Marine, Automotive, Mechtronics, Industrial & Production, Metallurgy, Aeronautical/Aerospace, BS Marine Engg|
|03.||Electrical Branch (General Service)||Electrical, Electronics, Tele Communication, Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control Engg, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Power Engineering, Control System, Power Electronics|
|04.||Engineering Branch (Submarine Spec)||Mechanical, Marine, Automotive, Mechtronics, Industrial & Production, Metallurgy, Aeronautical/Aerospace, BS Marine Engg, Instrumentation & Control, Automation & Robotics, Industrial Engg. & Management, Production Engg.|
|05.||Electrical Branch (Submarine Spec)||Electrical, Electronics, Control, Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Power Electronics, Control System|
- Candidates age should be between 191/2 to 25 years that is applicants must be born between 02 Jan 1991 and 01 July 1996 (both dates are inclusive).
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have qualified B.E/B.Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognised university/college/institution in one of the following specified streams mention above.
- Eligible candidates can fill their application form before know minimum eligibility criteria from the official notification.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depends upon the written examination conducted by the Indian Navy. People are advised to not bring cell phones, calculator and valuable/costly items in the examination hall. The candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for an SSB Interview. The venue of the SSB Interview will be informed to the candidates through the medium of call letters. SSB interviews of shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Vishakhapatnam/Coimbatore during May to July.
SSB Interview: The selection of the candidates will be done through the Service Selection Board (SSB) and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in educational qualification. Applicants will be called for SSB interview through the medium of call letter. The venue and date & time of the SSB Interview will be informed to the candidates in the call letters on the official website. Applicants can check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification related with Engineer Indian Navy Recruitment. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the recommended by the SSB and medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the authorized website of Indian Navy.
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ link on the login page of official website.
- Fill the online registration form, before click on submit button recheck all the details filled in the application form.
- Print two copies of application form by the system generated registration number on the application form.
- Application to be sent by only ordinary post. Courier/Registered/Speed post application form will not be accepted.
- Applicants can send their application form and all essential document to the following official address given below.
Post Box No-04
Chankya Puri PO
Pin Code- 110021
- Opening date for apply online application form: 14 Feb, 2015
- Closing date for apply online application form: 04 March, 2015
- Click Here: Indian Navy Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification like Exam Result/Admit Card.