Nausena Bharti Recruitment Board (Indian Navy) has released a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Sailor Entry’ for Senior Secondary Recruits 02/2015 Batch for filling the vacant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can read the official notification carefully from the link mention below and reporting on time at the venue mention in the official notification. A huge number of candidates were applied for the recruitment to the post Sailor Entry (SSR) 2015 and candidates will be selected on the basis order of merit list depending on the performances of the candidates in written examination, physical efficiency test (PET) and fitness in the medical examination.
Applicants can go through the official website www.joinindianarmy.gov.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification and also know about the important dates announced by the board. Candidates are informed that they will be reporting on 20 Mar, 2015 for the recruitment process at 06:30 AM with all their essentials educational qualification documents mention below. Applicants must bring all the educational documents with two photocopies attested by the Gazette Officer. Shortlisted/Exam qualify candidates who are issued with a call letter for final medical examination will have to undergoes a final medical examination chilka prior to enrolment. People are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Indian Navy SSR (Sailor) 20/2015 Result, Sailor Entry (SSR) Indian Navy Final Merit List 2015 and Indian Navy Upcoming Notification 2015.
Candidates who wants to participating in the recruitment will be reporting on 20 Mar, 2015 at Indian Naval Ship Valsura Jamnagar, Gujrat – 361150.
Note: Permanent bodies tattoss on the mention part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from the recruitment.
Indian Navy SSR Sailor Entry 02/2015 Batch Recruitment:
Entry Type: Sailor Entry (SSR)
Post Name: Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Reporting Date: 20 Mar, 2015 [Friday]
Reporting Time: 06 : 30 AM
Reporting Place: Indian Naval Ship Valsura Jamnagar, Gujrat – 361150
- Candidates should have born between 01 August 1994 to 31 July, 1998 both dates are inclusive for the recruitment to the sailor entry.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants should have passed 12th (Intermediate) with physics & mathematics as a compulsory subjects and one of the following optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from any recognized college/board/institutions.
- Eligible and interested candidates will be reporting on 20 Mar, 2015 for the recruitment to the senior secondary recruits 02/2015 Batch.
- No fee will be charged for participation in the recruitment.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Indian Navy and candidates who qualify in the examination undergoes with the physical efficiency test and medical examination. The question paper will be objective type and comprise into four sections: English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge. All question will be compulsory carrying of 04 marks each and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answers by the candidates in the examination.
Medical Examination: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be eligible to given physical efficiency test and medical examination as a next stage examination. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks obtaining in written exam, physical efficiency test and medical exam. So candidates are advised to check official website regularly after the medical examination to know about the final result/merit list.
- Candidates must read the official notification through the official website of Indian Navy.
- Applicants who are eligible will be reporting on 20 Mar, 2015 at ‘Indian Naval Ship Valsura Jamnagar, Gujrat – 361150’.
- People must bring their all educational qualification document along with 2 attested photocopy by the Gazette Officers.
- One self addressed envelope of size 22 * 10 cms with Rs.10/- postal stamps affixed on it.
- Bring seven (07) recently coloured passport sized photographs.
- Reporting Places: Indian Naval Ship Valsura Jamnagar, Gujrat – 361150 at sharply 06: 30 AM on 20 March, 2015
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.joinindianarmy.gov.in to download the official notification of recruitment and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here