Indo-Tibetan Border police Force has delivered a notification for the 229 vacancies of the Head Constable (Telecommunication) on temporary basis of General Central service Group ‘c’. Applicants applying for Indo-Tibetan Police Recruitment will have the height test, race, document verification, Medical test and then the written examination, on the basis of the following examinations the merit list will be prepared. Candidates who are waiting for the post of police should apply for this Recruitment in Border Police Force, Applicants can fill the form after taking the print out of the prescribed application format and fill the form in their own hand writing. Candidates applying for this post should be intermediate pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and having 45% marks in these subjects. The age limit is 18-25 years as on 24-10-2014,so interested and eligible candidates can fill their forms and submit them before the last date.
Candidates can fill their forms after reading the instructions carefully on the official website of ITBP www.itbpolice.nic.in . Submit the forms before the last date 24-10-2014, and for remote areas the last date is 31-10-2014.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
Name of the Post:- Head Constable (Telecommunication)
|Sr.||Name of category||No. of Vacancies|
Age Limit for BPF Recruitment:
- Applicants applying for this recruitment should have age between 18-25 years as on 24-10-2014.
- Age relaxation for the OBC category Candidates is 3years and for SC/ST candidates is 05 years.
- Ex serviceman candidates of General category will have the age relaxation of 03 years, for OBC category Ex serviceman candidates age relaxed is 06 years and for SC/ST the age relaxed is 08 years.
Candidates must have passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects and should have aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics OR 10th pass from any recognized institute and 02 years diploma in ITI from Electrical, Electronics and computer.
The Recruits should be given the payment of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 and a grade pay of Rs.2400
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50 as application fee by the means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” Only. CRFS stamps are available in all the post offices of the country.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of the various examinations like Height test, Running, Physical Efficiency test, Document verification, written examination of 100 marks.
- After the examination merit list should be prepared on the basis of these examinations.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents like Qualification certificate, caste certificate, matriculation mark sheet for the confirmation of the date of birth of the candidate.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling the Application form.
- Applicants should send their recent coloured passport size photographs, Two envelopes with self address written on the envelopes and Rs.5 tickets pasted on them.
- On the envelope candidates should write in bold capital letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (TELECOMMUNICATION) IN ITBP.”
- Last Date for submission of Application Form is 24-10-2014 and for Remote areas the last date is 31-10-2014.
- Applicants can send their applications before the last date.
- Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here