Karnataka State Police invites application for the post of Police Constable Civil (Men & Women) in Wireless and Railways sector in July 2014. There are separate civil police job vacancies for men and women of the state. Interested candidates can apply in this Karnataka Police recruitment 2014 using details in this article.
190 Karnataka Police Constable jobs are reserved for Railways and other vacancies will be filled in various district and state regions. You can get full details about the notification and jobs in below table.
Police Constable Posts Details:
|08.||Excludng Bangalore & H-K Region||110|
- 19 yr to 25 yr for GM category in CPC & WPC post.
- 19 yr to 27 yr for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A, & 3B in CPC & WPC.
- 12th standard or its equivalent with Science (Physics & Maths Subject)
- OR Three Years Diploma in Electricals / Electronics / Telecommunications & Computer Science from Board of Technical Education.
- Candidates must obtain 50% marks in Physics & Maths & Diploma Subjects for General Merit candidates and 45% for SC/ST & OBC category candidates.
- For more details log in official website.
- Rs. 250/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
- Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, Cat-01
- Written Examination
- Endurance Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates apply online by going on official website of Karnataka Police.
- You should use bank challan only in State Bank of Mysore (SBM) / State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH).
Candidates must make fees payment only in State Bank of Mysore (SBM) / State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH). Written examination will be held on same day of all unit.
- Date for filling online application : 20.06.2014
- Closing date for online application: 19.07.2014
- Last date for payment of online application fee: 21.07.2014
Karnataka Police will soon notify about the admit card for constable vacancies and exam dates on official website. We will inform you regarding the same once we get a tip about the above.
Do not forget to subscribe for email job updates and like our Facebook fan page.