The Department of Defence Production, set up in November 1962 with the objective of developing a comprehensive production infrastructure for the defence of the nation, has, over the years, established wide ranging production facilities with the help of Defence Public Sector undertakings and Ordnance Factories.
It is informed that, application are invited to the post Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Technician for the recruitment. The department deals with the indigenization, development and production of Arms, Ammunitions and Defence equipment – both in the public and private sectors to achieve self-reliance for the Armed Forces of India. Over the years, the Department has established wide ranging production facilities for various defence equipment through the Ordnance Factories and Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs).
Applicants can send their completely filled application form to the following address given below. The last date of receipt of complete application form is 05 July,2014.
LDC and Technician Posts Details:
|01.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)(Gen-3,OBC-2,SC-1)||06|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Applicants age should be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation will be 5 years for the SC category candidates and 3 years for the OBC category candidates.
- Technician: Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years and relaxation upto of 3 years for only OBC category candidates.
Note: Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per rules.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Candidates must passed 12th form any recognized board/institute with English typing speed 35 words/min and Hindi typing speed 30 words/min and also have a basic computer knowledge.
- Technician: Applicants have ITI turner certificate or its equivalent qualification defence service tradesman course from any recognized government college/institution.
- Written Exam: Candidates have to appear for a written test, typing test & Computer Proficiency Test. Those qualified in the written test, typing test and Computer Proficiency Test will have to appear for personal interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates are called for an interview and final selection will be based on the overall performance of the candidates/merit list.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Write on envelop “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF___________” on the top.
- Applicants can filled their application form in the prescribed format ( A4 size ) along with all essential documents and latest passport size photograph affixed at the top can send to following address given below.
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Heavy Vehicles),
Post Box No. 20, Avadi,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05 July,2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about the department of defence production through the official website www.ddpmod.gov.in