Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 recently released a recruitment notification for the 99 vacancies of various posts through Advertisement in Employment Newspaper of date 18-07-2015 to 24-07-2015. These application are invited for combined Recruitment for eligible Male/Female candidates for various posts. The application is only through offline mode. The Last date for receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Government Jobs for fresher: Applications are invited for the citizens of India and Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep who want to make their future in Ministry of defence. These vacancies for the posts of LDC, Fireman, Messenger, Tailor, dhobi, carpenter, Boot Repairer, MTS and Tradesmen (Mate). The Male & Female both are eligible for these Posts. These Posts are for five different Units as 2 Field Ordnance Depot, 21 Field Ammunition Depot, 19 Inf Div Ord Unit, 28 Ammunition Coy & 28 Mtn Div Ord Unit. The application for these posts is online through offline mode or send it through Normal post only within 21 days of advertisement and 28 days for candidates belonging to Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
The interested candidate should check their eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before apply. This is advised to applicants to apply before the last date of receipt because application send through the Normal post. Few eligibility criteria related to these posts are given below…
Ministry of Defence 99 Vacancies Details:
|Sl. No.||Trade||28 Amn Coy||19 Inf DOU||21 FAD||2 FOD||28 Mtn DOU|
Age limit for Ministry of Defence recruitment:
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 27 years.
Educational Qualification for 99 vacancies of Ministry of defence:
- 10th or 12th class Passed from the recognised University/ Board.
- A certificate issued by ITI or equivalent institute. For Tailor and Carpenter only.
- 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Rs. 1900/- Grade Pay.
- No, application fee paid by candidates for these posts.
- Selection is on the basis of Physical Test, Written Exam
- On the basis of educational qualification.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates may purchase the application from nearer book depot, or
- Candidates may download the application form on accessing website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Filled application form posted to The Commandant, 21 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN: 909021, C/o 56 APO.
- Date of Advertisement: 18.07.2015 to 24.07.2015.
- Last date for Receipt Application: within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
- Last date for Receipt of Applications for remote areas: within 28 days from the date of advertisement.
- Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Official Notification: Download Here.