Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016: Meghalaya Police department has invited eligible applicants for State Battalian Constable, Driver Constable, Handyman Constable, Armed branch constable, Rider Constable, UB Sub Inspector, Firemen, Firemen driver, Bugler and Mechanics etc. posts.Official notification of this recruitment has uploaded at official website http://megpolice.gov.in. Interested aspirants can apply online from 15/03/2016 to 30/04/2016 at official website http://megpolice.gov.in.
Candidates must have full fill eligible criteria for different posts. Applicant should be between 18 years to 21 years old. Age relaxation as per rules & regulations of Government.
Aspirants who want to know more information about Meghalaya Police recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form. Applicants can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Meghalaya Constable Police Vacancy Posts Details:
|01.||State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable||500|
|02.||Unarmed Branch Constable||441|
|03.||Armed Branch Constable||125|
|04.||MPRO Operator/Signal Operator||86|
|06.||UB Sub Inspector||80|
|08.||AB Sub Inspector||20|
|16.||MPRO (General Duty) Constable||01|
|Follower of DEN/State Battalions including IRBN||11|
Age Limit for Meghalaya Police Constable:
- Minimum & Maximum age for UB SI/AB SI:20 years to 27 years
- Minimum age for other posts: 18 years
- Maximum age for other posts: 21 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For UB SI/AB SI: Applicant must have passed graduate degree with any stream from any recognised university.
- For Follower: Candidate must have passed Vth class.
- For Unarmed Branch Constable, Firemen, Driver FM, MPRO Operator/IRBN Signals Operator/Mechanic: Aspirant must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) examination or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Armed Branch Constable/Driver Constable, Handyman, Battalion, Constable including IRBN Constable: Candidate must have passed IXth class from any recognised board.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay Scale: Rs. 8300-210-9770-EB-270-12200-370-16270/- plus other allowances
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Application start online from: 15/03/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/04/2016