Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued a latest notification for recruitment of Tradesman Mate MTS (Industry) post at Naval Dockyard Mumbai/any other place in Western Naval Command.There are 548 vacancies for Naval Dockyard job post. Candidates who are interested can apply online for the given post from 30-08-2014 at 9:00 A.M to 14-09-2014 by 5:00 P.M. Eligible candidates of age between 18-25 can register their names
online through official website. For more details on age limit, selection process, how to apply online are given below.
Applicants can log on to the official website www.godiwadabhartee.com for online application submission and for latest upcoming notifications like Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit card, Naval Dockyard Mumbai exam results, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Answer key 2014. Applicants are requested to see the official websites regularly to know information about latest upcoming notifications published on official website. Aspirants are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling online application form.
Last date for online submission of registration form is on 14-09-2014 till 5:00 P.M. Candidates can submit their application forms before the last date.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Job Vacancies 2014 Details:
Post name: Tradesman Mate (MTS – Industry)
|Sr.||Name Of Category||Tradesman Vacancies|
- Candidates should be 18-25 years as on last date of application unless provided relaxation, subject to submission of certificates as per government of India rules.
- Age Relaxation is relaxable up to 35 years in accordance with instructions issued by central government for time to time.
- Age is further relaxable up to 05 for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates and for PWD?PH candidates age relaxation is 10 years.For departmental candidates with three years continuous service , shall be up till 40 years.Fore more details visit the official website of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
Eligibility Criteria for Tradesman in Naval Dockyard:
- Candidates who filled the form will be first shortlisted according to their marks in 10th standard after that call letters will be sent to the email ID registered with Naval Dockyard Mumbai via website www.godiwadabhartee.com
- Shortlisted candidates appear in the written examination consisting of 100 objective type questions.Question paper will be in both the languages in English and in Hindi.
Selection procedure for Naval Dockyard :
- Eligible applicants in this post should be shortlisted according to high school marks, After the shortlisting process written examination should be conducted consisting of 100 objective type questions.
- Candidates who are qualified in written examination will be called for physical efficiency test(PET) held at Mumbai.
|1||Running||800m in 06min||600m in 06 min|
|2||Carrying weight||40 Kg for 25 metres by walk||20Kg for 25 metres by walk|
- After Physical Efficiency test (PET),qualified candidates will have document verification after the verification medical examination should be held.
- Candidates who are provisionally selected will receive their call letters via official site or post with attestation forms and other documents if required.
- Appointment letters of provisionally selected students should be based on the position in merit of written examination.
- No responsibility of any accident or casualty at the time of PET test.
- After PET Test the candidates who are qualified will have their documents verification,medical examination,Provisional selection of applicants. After qualifying the above process the candidates get their appointment letters at their home
Process of Registration in Naval Dockyard Recruitment:
- Applicants who are eligible and interested are required to fill form online only through the official website www.godiwadabhartee.com, no other mode of filling application form is accepted.
- All the instructions about this recruitment should be given via E-mail ID so candidates are required to fill the valid E-mail address in the application form.
- Candidates are required to give the latest passport size color photograph without goggles or headgear(.jpg/.jpeg files are accepted with a size less than 50 kb).
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 30-August-2014 to 14-September-2014
- Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill their online application form till the last date.
- Official Website of Naval Dockyard for filling online registration form is www.godiwadabhartee.com
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here