Odisha Police Jobs 2015 :- Odisha Police Department, Odisha Industrial Security Force (OISF), has recently published a notification to fill up 1370 posts of Constable by offline through the official website www.odishapolice.gov.in. Notification published on 15-Dec-2015 and the last date for sending of application form is 04-Jan-2016.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed 10/ High school in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the Odisha Police Constable jobs advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam, PMT, PET, Driving test and Medical test. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 18 years and maximum should be 23 years as on 01-Jan-2015.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in Odisha Police Department, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and application form by offline not online process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2015:
No. of posts :- 1370
Post Name :- Constable
Organization :- Odisha Industrial Security Force (OISF).
Job Location :- All over in Odisha.
|Sr.no.||Name of the discipline||Vacancies|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be between 18-23 years as on 01-Jan-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have passed 10/ High school in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for the Police vacancies 2015:
- For general/ SEBC category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.150/-.
- No fees for SC/ ST category candidates.
Pay Scale of Posts 2015:
For more details please read full Odisha Police Constable Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
Selection Process of Recruitment 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Driving Test.
- Written Test.
- Medical test.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website :- www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Then download notification & application form and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- After that send the application form along with all related and necessary documents to the address given in the official notification before the last date.
Important Dates for Posts 2015:
- Notification published on 15-Dec-2015.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 04-Jan-2016 till 05.00 PM.
- Starting date for PMT/ PET :- 17-Jan-2016.
- Official Website :- www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Application form :- Download Here
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the Odisha Police Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.