Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has announced a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Police Constable’ for filling the vacant vacancies Male/Female both category candidates. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their application form before the last date and completely filled application form in all respect to the following official address mention below. Candidates must read the important instruction before filling their application form and duly signed by the candidates.
Applicants can go through the official website http://admis.hp.nic.in/himpol/ to download the format of application form and send to the following address mention below. A huge number of candidates were applied for the recruitment to the post Male (Constable), Female (Constable) and Male (Driver). People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like HP Police Constable Admit Card 2015, Police Constable Solved Answer Key 2015 and Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Result 2015. Applicants who wants to join police force must apply in this recruitment. There are a total of 776 vacant vacancies for filling to the post male/female (Constable).
Update:- UP Police SI Result Decalred – 16 Mar 2015 *
The last date for submission of completely filled application in the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 15 Apr, 2015.
HP Police Constable Posts Details (Male/Female) 2015:
|Sr.||Post Name-Police Constable||Vacancies|
|03.||Constable Driver (Male)||112|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 23 years for both male/female categories candidates as on 01 Mar, 2015.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have passed 12th (Intermediate) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board/college/institution.
- Eligible and interested can fill their application form and recheck before submission to the following official address.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.120/- (One Hundred Twenty Only) for the Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.30/- (Thirty Only) for SC/ST category candidates through the bank draft in the favour of Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board, Shimla.
- Applicants must written their name & date of birth on the back side of bank demand draft.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board, Shimla at various examination centres. Candidates who will be qualify in the written exam called for physical efficiency test (PET) and personnel interview. Question paper will be objective type and consist of 60 marks.
Physical Test: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for physical efficiency test (PET) and personnel interview test. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon all respective examination marks:- written exam (60 Marks), physical efficiency test (25 Marks) and interview examination (15 Marks). Candidates selected on the basis of overall marks obtaining in all the stage exam.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Firstly candidates download the format of application form in the prescribed format through the official website link mention below.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and valid by the candidates with best of their knowledge.
- Paste recent coloured passport size photograph in the appropriate place and duly signed application form by the candidates.
- Eligible candidates can send their completely filled application form to the following official address mention below.
District Superitendent of Police,
Police Recruitment Board
Shimla Pin Code- 171002
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 15 April, 2015
- Click Here: Download Application Form Format
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.hp.nic.in to download the format of application form in the prescribed format and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.