Gujarat Police has recently issued an employment notification for the direct recruitment of 8450 Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) & Police Constable Posts in Gujarat Police. There are a large number of opening are informed for Sub Inspector, Constable Armed and Un Armed job vacancies in Gujarat Police Recruitment 2014. Gujarat Police announced this notification on it’s official website www.ojas.guj.nic.in or www.ojas1.guj.nic.in for job hunters who are waiting for Defence jobs 2014.
Gujarat Police inviting the applications from eligible candidates for the direct recruitment for filling up the following posts. The Police Recruitment Board has various vacant posts of ASI, PSI, Constable (Armed and Unarmed) in Gujarat Police Department in 2014-2015. Candidates qualification should possess Higher Secondary (12th) class or its equivalent for Police Constable Posts and for Police Sub Inspector (PSI) and Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) posts applicants must Graduation or its equivalent from recognized university.
Age limitation should be between 18-30 Years as per rules. Interested applied candidates can apply online through the website from 21-11-2014 at 09:00 am to 13-12-2014 till Mid Night. For more details about this job vacancies you may check below details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection procedure and how to apply.
Gujarat Police Bharti PSI, ASI & Constable Positions Recruitment Details:
|01.||Police Constable Unarmed||5650|
|02.||Police Constable Armed||1500|
|03.||Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) Unarmed||800|
|04.||Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Unarmed||500|
- For Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Unarmed Post 21 years to 30 years.
- For Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) Unarmed, Police Constable Armed & Police Constable Unarmed Posts 18 years to 28 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates qualification should possess Higher Secondary (12th) class or its equivalent for Police Constable Posts
- For Police Sub Inspector (PSI) and Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) posts applicants must Graduation or its equivalent from recognized university.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- with Postal Charges for UR Category Candidates
- Fee Exempted for all Reserved Candidates
- Candidates selection will be basis on Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test (Objective Type Questions) & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying online candidates need to check full eligibility criteria for above posts
- Click on “Apply Online: Click Here” for apply this job vacancies
- Take the printout of Fee Payment Challan and pay the fee as per the instructions given in the notification
- Candidates take the printout of application form for future reference
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st November 2014 at 09:00 AM on wards.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13th December 2014 till 11:59 PM (Mid Night).
- Website: http://ojas.guj.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here