Border Security Force Invited application for the recruitment to filling the positions in Para Medical Staff posts. The selected candidates are liable to be posted in any part of the country as per the transfer policy of the forces. The recruitment will be done on all India basis. Appointed applicants will be governed according to the BSF Act and rules. It is one of many law enforcement agency of India.It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force.
The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India. Established on 1st December,1965 it is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime.
Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form before the last date. The last date of receipt of application form is 14 July,2014.
Para Medical Staff Posts Details:
|01.||SI (Staff Nurse)||08|
- SI (Staff Nurse): Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years.
- ASI (Pharmacist): The age should be more than 18 years and less than 25 years for this post.
- CT (Masalchi): Applicants age should be between 18 to 23 years as on 14 July,2014.
Note: Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years, SC/ST candidates is 5 years and for others as per government rules.
- SI (Staff Nurse): Candidates must have 12th passed or its equivalent qualification or Degree/Diploma in General nursing programme form any recognized institute/university with central government. Registration as general nurse and Midwife with central and state Nursing Council. Applicants have also experience in tuberculosis, hospital Administration, sister tutor, public health, paediatrics and psychiatry.
- ASI (Pharmacist): Intermediate or its equivalent or degree/diploma in pharmacy form any recognized institution of the central government/State government. The possessing qualification under the section 31 and 32 of the pharmacy act 1948 and registered under the 33 act.
- CT (Masalchi): Candidates must have passed in matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board. Two years experience in their respective trade. One year certificate course from any recognized industrial training institution or vocational institute with at least one year experience in trade.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.50/- (Fifty rupees only) as a application fees.
- All women/SC/ST/Ex-ser category candidates are no need to pay any fees as a application fees.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination that is the first phase of the candidates. Qualified candidates are called for the next phase that is physical fitness and medical test.
- Medical Test: Candidates who are qualified the first phase are called for the other test. After that final selection is based on the overall performance of the candidates/Merit list.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants are requested to send their completely filled application form to any of the nearest addressed to the candidates.
- Sending Address can be shown in the official advertisement whose link is given below.
- Applicants can send their application form before the last date mention below.
- Two self addressed envelope with Rs.27/- postal stamps affixed on both envelope.
- Application and admit card are duly signed by the applicants.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14 July,2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about admit cards/results through the official website www.bsf.in
- Official Notification: Click here