Indian Navy has given employment notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer posts in Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro Cadre) or Technical Branches and Naval Architect of the Indian Navy for Dec 2014 Course at Indian Naval Academy. The candidates whose dream to join Indian navy as the officers posts will be likely to be happen true.
Eligible unmarried candidates may apply online from 31-05-2014 to 12-06-2014 and send hard copy of applications on or before 22-06-2014. Eligible and interested candidates can reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form through the official website of Indian navy.
Notes :Candidate already applied for the posts in the month of march 14 need not to apply again. Duplicate application is liable to be rejected.
Indian Navy Officers Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name and their Eye Sight||Without glasses||With glasses|
|01.||Technical (General Service) Branch (E’ & L’)||6/24||6/6|
|03.||Executive (GS)/ Hydro Cadre||6/12||6/6|
- Candidates age limit Should be between 19.5 to 25 years.
- Applicant should be born between 02 Jan,1990 to 01 July,1995 ( Both dates are inclusive ).
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in relevant stream with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university. Candidates with NCC ‘C’ certificate will be given preferences.
- Candidates who are educationally eligible for more than one branch/cadre should fill up ( apply only one application form ) and mention his priority in the application form.
- Candidates not qualified or appearing in the final exam are not eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted Candidates : The candidates will be issued call letters for service selection board (SSB) based on the performance in their engineering degree courses. If the candidates have higher qualification with better percentage will be considered for the cut off merit lists. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- Personal Interview :SSB Interviews for the Shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Vishakhapatnam during the month of July/October,2014.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- After applying online, take print out of online application and send it along with self attested photograph and attested copies of 10th & 12th class certificates, other educational certificates and mark sheets attested by Gazetted officer, in an envelope superscribed with “Online Application No _________ Application for SSC X (GS)/ Hydro cadre/ Technical Branch (E/ L/ SM)/ Naval Architect Dec 2014 Course Qualification _______ Percentage _______% NCC ‘C’ Yes/ No” addressed to
- Candidates can apply by filling online application form through official website on or before 22-06-2014.
- Opening date of online registration form: 31 May,2014
- Last date of online registration form: 12 June,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22 June,2014
- Interviews date (SSB): July/October,2014
- Training is scheduled to commence in: Dec,2014