Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has announced a recruitment notification for filling up vacant of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. There are 35 SI, ASI (Pharmacist/ Lab Technician) & Head Constable Posts. ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police Force) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following Group B (Non-Gazettend) and Group C on Temporary Basis likely to be permanent in ITBP.
The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. All interested candidates should have possess Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination. Candidates age limitation between 18-30 Years.
All eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05th September 2014. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form before the last date through it’s official website.
ITBP Recruitment SI, ASI, Constable Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|01.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||13||Between 20 to 28 years|
|02.||Head Constable (Midwife)||10||Between 18 to 25 years|
|03.||Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)||08||Between 21 to 30 years|
|04.||Assistant Sub Inspector ( Lab Technician)||04||Between 20 to 28 years|
- Mentioned in Above Table
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have 10+2 pass
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For All Other Candidates: Fee Exempted
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05th September 2014
- Website: http://itbpolice.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here