SSC SI, ASI CAPF & Delhi Police Recruitment 2015: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced an employment notification through the Advt no. F. No. 3/2/2015-P and P-II for the recruitment of vacant post of ASI, SI in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant SI in CISF and IO in NCB 2015. Here are 2902 Posts to fill this vacancies. This is a great opportunity for job hunters to fill up the vacancies by fill up online application form. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published Central Police Organisation (CPO) 2015 Examination Notification for Recruitment of Sub Inspectors (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) – 2015 on its official website at http://www.ssc.nic.in. The exam will be held on 21st June 2015.
Staff Selection Commission is going to invite the online application from young, eligible and enthusiastic candidates citizen from the recruitment of filling up the 2902 Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector posts in Central Police Force (CPF) and Delhi Police Force (DPF) in 2015. Candidates must have possess Graduation from a recognized board/university. Candidates age limit should be between 20 Years to 25 Years as on 1st January 2015. Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Interested & eligible candidates apply through online or offline mode on or before last date. If you are going to apply for the posts read the full job notification below for apply the SSC Recruitment of SI in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant SI in CISF and IO in NCB 2015. Candidates who are eager waiting for Defence job vacancies 2015, must read the full notification and may apply through below links. Further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, eligibility, application fee, selection process and how to apply for SSC ASI SI SPO Exam Notification 2015 are given below.
The last date to apply for the post is 25th June 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
SSC SI ASI CPO Exam Notification 2015 Details:
|01.||Sub Inspector (SI) – CAPFs||1706|
|02.||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) – CISF||1101|
|03.||Sub Inspector (SI) (Male) – Delhi Police||95|
- Candidates age limit should be between 20 Years to 25 Years as on 1st January 2015.
- The upper age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs and ASI in CISF is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have possess Graduation from a recognized board/university.
- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV(Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However the candidate who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV(Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the Interview will be required to produce all relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2015 failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Commission.
- For Post no. 01: The post carries pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200 and is classified as Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- For Post no. 02: The post carries pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.
- For Post no. 03: The post carries pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- and is classified as Group ‘C’.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- payable through CRF Stamp in case of Off-line or SBI Challan or on-line payment through State Bank of India for on-line applications.
- Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking/ credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan
- After the written Examination and the Interview, the Commission will draw up an All India Merit List and, in that order, as many candidates as are found by the Commission to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended for appointment upto the number of unreserved vacancies available taking into consideration their options for the posts included in the examination.
- The Commission will recommend the candidates in the Merit List on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and interview. As multiple options are available for various posts, allotment to posts will be on the basis of merit cum option. Therefore, candidates are advised to make their preferences with care. Options once exercised shall be final.
- The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format on – line or on paper/off-line.
- For detailed instructions for filling up the application form Annexure-IIA may be referred to.
- ONLINE: Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Read the Official Notification completely before proceeding to Application.
- Fill all the valid/correct details by the candidates and click on the submit button.
- After fill the application form candidates have to upload their passport sized photograph and signature then submit the application form.
- After fill the application form take a print out of application form for future uses
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 28th March 2015
- Last Date for Part I Registration: 25th April 2015 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Part II Registration: 28th April 2015 up to 05:00 P.M.
- SSC CPO 2015 Exam Date: 21st June 2015
- Official Website: http://www.ssc.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form (Offline): Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here