Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has recently issued a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of 1078 Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk), Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service Vacancies. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) released this notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://tnusrbexams.net/. All those candidates, who are waiting for Police Recruitment in Tamilnadu have to apply online from the official website of TNUSRB. There are about 1078 vacancies for male and female candidates.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Chennai through advertisement no. 01/2015 notification no. 01/2015 inviting online application from the eligible candidates for fill up 1078 vacancies of Police Sub-inspector (SI). Candidates who wants to apply for following posts should have completed a Degree from any recognized university or institute. Applicants upper age limit should be 28 years.
Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for TNUSRB Police SI recruitment 2015. Aspirants can apply online at official website of TNUSRB from 08th February 2015 to 10th March 2015. Further details like as age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process etc from TNUSRB notification 2015.
Tamilnadu USRB Sub Inspector of Police Posts Details:
|01.||Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk)||1078|
- The applicant should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be above 28 years as on 01.07.2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who wants to apply for following posts should have completed a Degree from any recognized university or institute by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in 10/ 12/ Degree.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.9300- 34800/- + GP Rs.4800/-
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.230/- for Open & Departmental Quota,
- All Other candidates need to pay Rs.460/- for both under Open Quota and Departmental Quota.
- Examination fee through On-line payment mode (Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card) or Offline payment mode (through Indian Bank or E-payment Post Office)
- Candidates selection will be basis on Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test (Pet), Viva-Voce, Medical Examination And Verification Of Character and Antecedents.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.tnusrbexams.net
- Before apply the online application candidates should read the full official notification carefully
- Fill up all the details correctly and completely and make the payment.
- Take the printout of application form and save the registration no. and password for further use.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 08th February 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th March 2015
- Date of Written Examination for Open Quota: 23rd May 2015
- Date of Written Examination for Departmental Quota: 24th May 2015
- Website: http://tnusrbexams.net/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here