485 Sub Inspector & Asst Sub Inspector Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2015: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has recently declared a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 485 SI, ASI, Inspector, HC & other Posts. Here are 485 Posts to fill up SSB 485 SI and ASI Vacancy 2015. Interested applicants who wants to fill this recruitment notification form can apply through it’s official website www.ssb.nic.in.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the Indian citizen for the SI, ASI, Inspector, HC & various vacancies. Applicants should possess 12th Class/ Diploma or it’s Equivalent from any recognized University/ College. Candidates age should be less than 52 years.
Applicants must be submit the offline form before the last date of submission of form for SSB Recruitment SI ASI Jobs April May 2015. Candidate must be apply for SSB in offline mode. It’s a great opportunity to serve this Nation with your passion. Educational qualification required and other details in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job seeker, are given below.
Interested candidates can apply before last date 60 days from date of advertisement in the employment news i.e. 30th May 2015.
[box type=”info” ]
SSB Sub Inspector & Asst Sub Inspector Posts Notification Details:
|1.||Accounts Officer (General Central Service)||05|
|2.||Inspector (Draught Man)||01|
- Applicants age limit should be be less than 52 years.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Applicants should possess 12th Class/ Diploma or it’s Equivalent from any recognized University/ College.
- Candidates should have the respective academic together with 5 years of earlier expertise in applicable subject.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected candidates will get Rs.5200-39100/- plus Grade Pay
- Selection will be made through Written Examination, Trade Test.
- Only selected candidates from written test and trade will be called for personal interview
- Final selection will be basis on their Document/ Certificate verification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to download the application form and fill their applications in the prescribed format
- Name of the post should be written on top of the Envelope containing the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form by the candidates should be correct & true with best of their knowledge.
- After filling the application form, candidates are requested to send their application form in described format along with all required documents and certificates to office address.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 60 days from date of advertisement in the employment news ie.30th May 2015.
- Website: www.ssb.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here below
- No.: 1/SSB/PERS-V/Dep-In/14(88)/4166-4265: Download Here
- No.: 1/SSB/PERS-V/Dep-In/2015(113)/4436-83: Download Here
- No.: 1/SSB/PERS-V/Dep-In/2015(112)/4484-4530: Download Here
- No.: 1/SSB/PERS-V/Dep-In/15(106)/4266-4312: Download Here
- No.: 1/SSB/PERS-V/Dep-In/15(102)/4313-4412: Download Here